THREE FAST FACTS:
- Completed a cruise ship tour performing throughout the Caribbean
- Opened for recording artist John Waite [I’ll Be Missing You]
- While being contestants on American Idol, Katy Perry hung out with them [and showed them pictures of her grandma’s boyfriend on her phone]
WHAT THEY LOVE:
- Our tiny gray tabby cat, Sawyer
- Tennessee. It’s beautiful and we LOVE living in Nashville
- We LOVE eating Mexican food on Sundays. It’s just a tradition.
- Colleges & Universities
- Fairs & Festivals
- House Shows
- Schools K-12
- Sports & Athletics
Based in Nashville, TN, Suitcase Souls are a husband-and-wife folk/pop duo comprised of Kyle and Marci Pruzina. Meeting and eventually getting married in Memphis, TN, the singer-songwriters have been writing for their upcoming album since 2018. Inspired by their own love story, the album consists of twelve songs ranging from uptempo, driving Americana-Rock to love ballads perfect for a wedding first dance. They are preparing to release the LP in the fall of 2020, with several singles from the album available now on all digital retailers. Their sound likens to the singer-songwriter styles of artists such as Mumford & Sons, Drew Holcomb & The Neighbors and The Lumineers. They also find inspiration from duo acts such as Johnnyswim, Mandolin Orange and The Civil Wars.