THREE FAST FACTS:
- Book was featured by the Barack Obama Foundation
- Appeared on CNN, Fox, The Today Show, and ESPN
- Clients Include: Houston Texans, Washington Wizards, Volvo, Minnesota Timberwolves, Texas A&M Basketball, & more.
WHAT THEY LOVE:
- My family
- Any kind of sour popsicles
- Being overly competitive in pick up basketball
- Colleges & Universities
- Schools K-12
- Sports & Athletics
“Chris delivered a very dynamic, personable and relatable lecture which truly resonated with our students. His message of "turning on the love and turning off the hate" is truly powerful and necessary.”Winthrop University
Few people have the wisdom and authority to speak into unity and racial reconciliation like this former baseball player orphaned by a white supremacist killer. His message strikes a powerful chord with every audience – love is stronger than hate.