ELEVATOR PITCH: A world traveling British / American husband and wife folk pop duo.
THREE FAST FACTS:
- New album over 1M streams on Spotify
- Has toured in 11 countries and 4 continents
- Prolific songwriters with song cuts in both Nashville and L.A.
WHAT THEY LOVE:
- Drake loves woodworking and coffee
- Lucy-Jayne loves to dance
- Both love Indian food
- Colleges & Universities
- Fairs & Festivals
- House Shows
Drakeford and Lucy-Jayne first met in 2011 in the small country of Kyrgyzstan, and later lived in Turkey for a few years, traveling and doing street performances. Made up of a Brit and an American, the world-traveling duo’s music is folksy at heart with hints of pop throughout, with the finger-picking style being as clear and crisp as the vocal articulation. Music flows through Drakeford’s veins… passion and zeal are etched into the music they create. They manage to repeatedly deliver quality both in musical ingenuity and lyrical depth.