THREE FAST FACTS:
- Created an autobiographical three-part music cinema series, The Light, with Wisconsin Public Television-PBS
- Named an Artist to Watch by Guardian of the Rap at VinylMePlease .
- Women’s History Month Featured Artist at UW-Madison with 70-minute One-Woman-Show, Rose Gold 
WHAT THEY LOVE:
- My nephews. I have a 57-point lecture about why they are the best humans.
- Basketball. I’m terrible at it.
- Plucking one singular hair from my Dad’s leg when he least expects it.
- Colleges & Universities
- Fairs & Festivals
- House Shows
Zhalarina Sanders is a rapper, actress, playwright, and producer from Tampa, Florida and based in Atlanta. She serves as co-founder and Executive Director of The JVN Project, a Hip-Hop centered non-profit that seeks to serve and empower. She has a masters in counseling psychology from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and has traveled and been awarded for her work in theatre and music. She has written and performed mulitples pieces for PBS and appeared on stages such as the New Amsterdam Theater on Broadway and the Queen Elizabeth Theatre in London, Zhalarina currently splits her time between the completion of her rap album, Again, and the tour of her one-woman show, Rose Gold.